Notes on contract-oriented computing
Post date: 27-Mar-2013 20:51:04
I have published some notes for the short course on "Concurrency and Security". The notes contain:
- an introduction to concurrency theory (and to the pi-calculus),
- a review of our event-based contract model,
- a variant of the calculus CO2 which uses the above contracts,
- a mini project.
The deadline for submitting the project is April 15, 2013.
- R.Milner. Communicating and Mobile Systems: the pi-calculus, Cambridge University Press, 1999.
- M. Bartoletti, T. Cimoli and R. Zunino. A theory of agreements and protection. In POST 2013.
- M. Bartoletti, E. Tuosto, R. Zunino. Contract-oriented Computing in CO2. In Scientific Annals of Computer Science, 22(1), 2012.