Stefano Lande is a second year PhD student at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Cagliari, supervised by Massimo Bartoletti.
He earned a BSc and a MSc (both with honours) in Informatics at the University of Cagliari.
From 2015 to 2017, he worked as research assistand at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Cagliari, supervised by Massimo Bartoletti.
His PhD activity is supported by a grant from RAS (Autonomous Region of Sardinia).
Blockchain technologies, formal models and verification for smart contracts.
- N Atzei, M Bartoletti, S Lande, N Yoshida, R Zunino. Developing secure Bitcoin contracts with BitML. In proc ESEC/FSE 2019.
- N Atzei, M Bartoletti, T Cimoli, S Lande, R Zunino. SoK: unraveling Bitcoin smart contracts. In proc POST 2018.
- N Atzei, M Bartoletti, S Lande, R Zunino, A formal model for Bitcoin transactions. In proc of Financial Cryptography 2018.
- M Bartoletti, A Bracciali, S Lande, L Pompianu. A general framework for Bitcoin analytics. In proc, SERIAL 2017
- At Imperial College London, UK, under the superivision of dr. NobukoY oshida. December 2018, February 2019.
- At Aston University, Birmingham, UK, under the superivision of dr. Alceste. October 2019, January 2020.
Talks at conferences
- Scaling Bitcoin 2019, Tel Aviv
- ESEC/FSE19, 27th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering Tallinn, Estonia
- FC18, Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2018, Curaçao
- ITASEC18, Italian Conference on Cybersecurity, Milano, Italy
- WTSC 2017, 1st Workshop on Trusted Smart Contracts, Sliema, Malta
- WISE2016, 17th International Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering, Shanghai, CN
Participation at schools
- The Racket School 2018, Salt Lake City (Utah), USA (2018)
- The Swiss Blockchain Summer School, Lausanne, Switzerland (2017)
- The Cornell, Maryland, Max Planck Pre-doctoral Research School 2017, Saarbrücken, Germany (2018)
- Teaching assistant of Automata and Formal Languages, (BSc program in Informatics): 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Teaching assistant of Cybersecurity (MSc program in Informatics): 2016, 2017
- Teaching assistant of Object Oriented Programming (BSc program in Informatics) 2020, 2017
- Teacher at Blockchain School 2020, Pula. 29/06 - 03/07 2019