Paolo Di Giamberardino
Paolo Di Giamberardino is a post-doc fellow at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Cagliari.
From 2008 to 2011 he was lecturer in Computer Science at the University of Paris 13.
He holds a joint PhD from the University of Rome 3 in Philosophy and from the University of Aix-Marseille II in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science.
His main research interests are proof theory, linear logic and proof nets, denotational semantics, pi-calculus.
- P. Di Giamberardino, C. Faggian :Jump from parallel to sequential proofs: multiplicatives . Proc. of Computer Science Logic 2006, 2006.
- P. Di Giamberardino, C. Faggian: Proof nets sequentialisation in multiplicative linear logic. In Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 155 (3):173-182, 2008.
- P. Di Giamberardino: Jump from parallel to sequential proofs: exponentials. To appear in Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, special issue on `DIFFERENTIAL LINEAR LOGIC, NETS, AND OTHER QUANTITATIVE AND PARALLEL APPROACHES TO PROOF-THEORY''.
- P. Di Giamberardino, U. Dal Lago: Soft session types. In Proceedings of 18th International Workshop on Expressiveness in Concurrency (EXPRESS) 64:59-73, 2011.
- M. Bartoletti, T. Cimoli, P. Di Giamberardino, R. Zunino: Contract agreements via logic. In proceedings of 6th Interaction and Concurrency Experience (ICE 2013), 2013.
- M. Bartoletti, P. Di Giamberardino, R. Zunino: Towards a linear contract logic. In Proc. 14th Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science, 2013.
- P. Di Giamberardino, U. Dal Lago : On Session Types and Polynomial Time To appear in EXPRESS 2011 special issue of Mathematical Structures in Computer Science.
- P. Di Giamberardino : Jump from parallel to sequential proofs: additives.
- M. Bartoletti, T. Cimoli, P. Di Giamberardino, R. Zunino. Vicious circles in contracts and in logic.
- P. Di Giamberardino: Jump from parallel to sequential proofs: on polarities and sequentiality in Linear Logic. PhD Thesis, Dipartimento di Filosofia, Università di Roma Tre - Institut des mathématiques de luminy, Université Aix-Marseille.
- P. Di Giamberardino : Proof nets and semantics: coherence and acyclicity. Mémoire de DEA, Institut de Mathématiques de Luminy, Université Aix-Marseille.
- Prove e tipi: un introduzione all'isomorfismo di Curry-Howard. Slides for a short PhD course on Curry-Howard isomorphism at University of Cagliari, see here.