maurizio (dot) murgia (at) unica (dot) it
Maurizio Murgia is a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Cagliari.
He earned a PhD in Computer Science at the University of Cagliari, supervised by Massimo Bartoletti, with a thesis entitled: "Verification of contract-oriented systems". He has been Research Associate at the University of Kent (UK), where he worked on types and calculi for real-time distributed systems.
His research interest includes concurrency theory, programming languages, real-time systems and blockchain based systems.
- L. Bocchi, M. Murgia, V. T. Vasconcelos, N, Yoshida. Asynchronous timed session types: from duality to time-sensitive processes. In Proc. ESOP, 2019.
- M. Murgia. Input urgent semantics for asynchronous timed session types. J. Log. Algebr. Meth. Program - In press, 2019.
- M. Murgia. A note on compliance relations and fixed points. Accepted for publications at ICE, 2019.
- M. Bartoletti, L. Bocchi, M. Murgia. Progress-preserving Refinements of CTA. In Proc. CONCUR, 2018.
- M. Murgia. On Urgency in Asynchronous Timed Session Types. In Proc. ICE, 2018.
- M. Bartoletti, T. Cimoli, M. Murgia. Timed session types. In Logical Methods in Computer Science 13(4), 2017
- M. Bartoletti, M. Murgia, A. Scalas, R. Zunino. Verifiable abstractions for contract-oriented systems. In JLAMP 86(1), 2017
- M. Bartoletti, T. Cimoli, M. Murgia, L. Pompianu, A.S. Podda. Compliance and subtyping in timed session types. In Proc. FORTE, 2015.
- M. Bartoletti, T. Cimoli, M. Murgia, L. Pompianu, A.S. Podda. A contract-oriented middleware. In Proc. FACS 2015.
- M. Bartoletti, M. Murgia, A. Scalas, R. Zunino. Modelling and verifying contract-oriented systems in Maude. In WRLA'14, 2014.
- M. Bartoletti, L. Galletta, M. Murgia. A true concurrent model of smart contracts executions. Submitted, 2019