Stefano Lande earned a BSc (with honours) in Informatics in 2015 at the University of Cagliari. He is currently attending the MSc course.
Since 2015, he is working as contract holder at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Cagliari, supervised by Massimo Bartoletti.
Email: lande (at) unica (dot) it
Computer security, programming languages.
Cryptocurrencies, analysis on blockchains , smart contracts languages.
- M. Bartoletti, S. Lande, A. Massa. FadeRank: an incremental algorithm for ranking Twitter users. In Proc. WISE, 2016.
- N. Atzei, M. Bartoletti, T. Cimoli, S. Lande, M. Murgia, A.S. Podda, L. Pompianu. Contract-oriented programming with timed session types. To appear in the BETTY Book, 2017.
- M. Bartoletti, S. Lande, A.S. Podda. A Proof-of-Stake protocol for consensus on Bitcoin subchains . To be presented at WTSC, 2017
- 2017 - Teaching assistant of Object Oriented Programming (BSc program in Informatics)
- 2016 - Seminar: "Vulnerabilities of Bitcoin" (MSc program in Informatics) - slides
- 2016 - Teaching assistant of Automata and Formal Languages (BSc program in Informatics)
- 2015 - Teaching assistant of Automata and Formal Languages (BSc program in Informatics)
Partecipation at conferences
- IIR 2015, 6th Italian Information Retrieval Workshop, Cagliari, IT (participant)
- AppSec EU '16, OWASP AppSec Europe 2016 Conference, Rome, IT (participant)
- WISE2016, 17th International Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering, Shanghai, CN (speaker)